We are looking for a High Value Donors Manager. It is a great opportunity for flexible people with strong communication and negotiation skills who are experts in fundraising field and one-to-one marketing techniques, ready to take up a new challenge. We’re looking for a team worker who will be responsible for the strategic development of this specific fundraising channel, in order to achieve our programmatic goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The High Value Donors Manager ensures the following goals are reached:
● Design and implement a High Value Donors strategic plan (individuals, foundations and corporate), in line with the existing fundraising strategy and guidelines, in order to ensure a high return on investment.
● Deliver personalised, relevant messaging to individual donors and prospects through creative and eye-catching communication.
● Explore the Italian market looking for acquisition opportunities for High Value Donors.
● Deliver clear reports and promote CRM analysis in order to develop an evidence-based approach to maximize long time value of AI Italy supporter base.
We are looking for a High Value Donors Manager with the following characteristics:
● University degree (or equivalent) in Marketing or Communication, fundraising master degree (or equivalent) is an asset.
● At least three years of postgraduate professional experience in marketing or fundraising sector with similar tasks and a deep knowledge of human rights issues;
● proven experience in conducting one-to-one marketing negotiation and activities;
● experience in raising significant funds from a pool of individual donors or foundations.
Technical skills and knowledge
● Excellent knowledge of one-to-one marketing techniques and a good understanding of fundraising tools and KPIs;
● knowledge of corporate and foundations programmes;
● exceptional communication and negotiation skills, deep knowledge of human rights issues;
● fluency in oral and written Italian and English.
● Focusing on outcomes: ability to achieve stretching goals and realise business benefits, using the simplest way to deliver results.
● Building and maintaining relationships: ability to develop strong, collaborative relationships with diverse stakeholders from all communities and backgrounds.
● Analysis and decision making: ability to diagnose problems, provide innovative solutions and make logical, timely decisions.
Amnesty International is an international movement made up of over 7 million people who dedicate themselves to protecting and promoting human rights. We are active in the Global North and Global South. In Italy, our organization has 70.000 supporters and 2.000 activists. In the Fundraising Department we ensure growth and retention for an engaged and dynamic supporter base, to remain independent most of our income is from individuals and private foundations.
Application deadline: 29/07/2018
Work place: Rome, national and international business trips may be required.
Line Manager: Head of Fundraising Department
Contract: full time, from one to three years fixed-term contract (based on work experience), renewable.
Gross Annual Salary: from € 31.000 to € 34.000
Benefits: negotiable gross annual salary and bonus. You’ll be part of a global network of colleagues with professional growth opportunities in one of the most dynamic sector of our organization.
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for this post, please send:
● curriculum vitae containing the personal data processing authorisation according to General Data Protection Regulation (2016/279);
● cover letter containing a self-assessment of the above-described characteristics;
● recommendation letter.
Please make sure the three files are in PDF format and their titles are “first name last name CV”, “first name last name CL”, and “first name second name LR”.
Please send the files to the Human Resources and Organisational Development unit by writing to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org (applications sent to other e-mail addresses will be disregarded).
The e-mail subject must be “High Value Donors Manager”. Please also indicate how you came across the vacancy information.
Only applications including these criteria and received by 29 July 2018 will be taken into consideration.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within ten days after the vacancy closes.
We receive a huge number of applications for our vacancies, thus we cannot reply to applicants who don’t make it to the longlist and we apologize for this: please be aware that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please be informed that the first round of interviews will take place on 23 and 24 August 2018. Those selected must attend the interviews on these dates.
Download the pdf
Settori / AmbitoNon profit e terzo settore / ONG / Onlus
Tipo di ContrattoTempo Determinato
Disponibilità ad effettuare trasferteSì, al di fuori dell'Europa