Line Manager: Head of Fundraising Department
Contract: full time, one or two year fixed-term contract (based on work experience), renewable.
Gross Annual Salary: € 33.000
Benefits: negotiable gross annual salary and bonus. You’ll be part of a global network of colleagues with professional growth opportunities in one of the most dynamic sector of our organization.
Please be informed that the first round of interviews will take place on 3 and 4 August 2017. Those selected must attend the interviews on these dates.
We are looking for a High Values Donors Manager. It is a great opportunity for flexible people with strong communication and negotiation skills who are experts in fundraising field and one-to-one marketing techniques, ready to take up a new challenge. We’re looking for a team worker who will be responsible for the strategic development of this specific fundraising channel, in order to achieve our programmatic goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The High Values Donors Manager ensures the following goals are reached:
• Design and implement a High Value Donor strategic plan (individuals, foundations and legacy), in line with the existing fundraising strategy, in order to ensure a high return on investment.
• Deliver personalised, relevant messaging to individual donors and prospects through creative and eye-catching communication.
Explore the Italian market looking for acquisition opportunities for High Value Donors and legacy pledgers.
• Deliver clear reports and promote CRM analysis in order to develop an evidence-based approach to maximize long time value of our supporter base.
We are looking for a High Values Donors Manager with the following characteristics:
• University degree (or equivalent) in Marketing or Communication, fundraising master degree (or equivalent) is an asset.
• At least three years of postgraduate professional experience in marketing or fundraising sector with similar tasks and a deep knowledge of human rights issues;
• proven experience in conducting one-to-one marketing negotiation and activities;
• experience in raising significant funds from a pool of individual donors or foundations.
Technical skills and knowledge
• Excellent knowledge of one-to-one marketing techniques and a good understanding of fundraising tools and KPIs;
• exceptional knowledge of legacy programmes;
• exceptional communication and negotiation skills, deep knowledge of human rights issues;
• fluency in oral and written Italian and English.
• Focusing on outcomes: ability to achieve stretching goals and realise business benefits, using the simplest way to deliver results.
• Building and maintaining relationships: ability to develop strong, collaborative relationships with diverse stakeholders from all communities and backgrounds.
• Analysis and decision making: ability to diagnose problems, provide innovative solutions and make logical, timely decisions.
Amnesty International is an international movement made up of over 7 million people who dedicate themselves to protecting and promoting human rights. We are active in the Global North and Global South. In Italy, our organization has 70.000 supporters and 2.000 activists. In order to remain independent most of our income is from individuals and private foundations. We ensure growth and retention for an engaged and dynamic supporter base. In the Fundraising Department we ensure growth and retention for an engaged and dynamic supporter base, to remain independent most of our income is from individuals and private foundations.
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for this post, please send:
• curriculum vitae containing the personal data processing authorisation according to Law Decree 196/2003;
• cover letter containing a self-assessment of the above-described characteristics;
• recommendation letter.
Please make sure the three files are in PDF format and their titles are “first name last name CV”, “first name last name CL”, and “first name second name LR”.
Please send the files to the Human Resources and Organisational Development unit by writing to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org (applications sent to other e-mail addresses will be disregarded).
The e-mail subject must be “High Values Donors Manager”. Please also indicate how you came across the vacancy information.
Only applications including these criteria and received by 23 July 2017 will be taken into consideration.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within ten days after the vacancy closes.
We receive a huge number of applications for our vacancies, thus we cannot reply to applicants who don’t make it to the longlist and we apologize for this: please be aware that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Settori / AmbitoNon profit e terzo settore / ONG / Onlus
Tipo di ContrattoTempo Determinato
Disponibilità ad effettuare trasferteSì, al di fuori dell'Europa