Application deadline: 15/01/2017
Work place: Rome or elsewhere, national business trips may be required.
Coordinate by: Head of Donors Development Unit.
Contract: contratto di collaborazione coordinata e continuativa, one year, renewable.
Gross Annual Salary: € 19.600 to € 21.600.
Benefits: negotiable gross annual salary and bonus. You’ll be part of a national network of colleagues with professional growth and training opportunities in this new role for our organization.
Please be informed that the first round of interviews will take place on 26 and 27 January 2017. Those selected must attend the interviews on these dates.
We are looking for a Middle Donors Project Officer. It is a great opportunity for flexible people with strong communication, relation and analytical skills who are experts in donors care, productions of direct mailing materials and are ready to take up a new challenge. We’re looking for a team worker who will develop and manage this new fundraising program with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Middle Donors Project Officer ensures the following goals are reached:
• Develop and manage a middle donors program through regular contact with them and a suitable direct marketing program, this with the aim of increase income and retention of that group of donors.
• Manage the production cycle (copy, graphics, and mailing) of direct mailing materials for middle donors and develop any materials and contents.
• Analyse our database to identify potential prospect donors to be included in the program, and analyse the behaviours of the target group in order to improve the impact of our actions.
We are looking for a Middle Donors Project Officer with the following characteristics:
• An in-depth knowledge of the techniques, procedures and tools that are used in donors care activities, especially in write new script.
• Good knowledge of the production cycle and development of direct mailing materials, especially in copy and graphics.
• Degree, Master’s degree, or equivalent specialisation in the field of fundraising, marketing or humanities.
• Experience of managing donors care projects aimed at increasing income and retention from the middle donors target. Experience of work with database and spreadsheets, ability to engage and build up relationships with specific donors.
• At least two years’ experience in international organisations with similar tasks, a good autonomy in decision making and proven experience implementing creative and effective materials for direct mailing activities.
• Experience of working with colleagues and stakeholders in Italy and abroad; proven experience of working with relevant suppliers and call centers.
• Creativity: by generating and implementing novel and practical ideas to achieve results.
• Analysis and decision making: ability to diagnose problems with an evidence based approach, work with spreadsheets and provide innovative solutions and make logical, effective and timely decisions.
• Ability to work in multi-cultural environment with appropriate sensitivity to differences of culture, gender and physical ability; commitment to Amnesty International values.
Amnesty International is an international movement made up of over 7 million people who dedicate themselves to protecting and promoting human rights. We are active in the Global North and Global South. In Italy, our organization has 70.000 supporters and 2.000 active members.
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for this post, please send:
• curriculum vitae (containing the personal data processing authorisation according to Law Decree 196/2003);
• cover letter containing a description of your skills, the way you would like to approach the role and a self-assessment of the above-described characteristics;
• letter of recommendation of one or more previous employers.
Please make sure the three files are in PDF format and their titles are “first name last name CV”, “first name last name CL”, and “first name second name LR”.
Please send the files to the Human Resources and Organizational Development Unit by writing to the following address: email@example.com (applications sent to other e-mail addresses will be disregarded).
The e-mail subject must be “Middle Donors Project Officer”. Please also indicate how you came across the vacancy information.
Only applications that meet these criteria and received by 15 January 2017 will be taken into consideration.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within ten days after the vacancy closes. Please be aware that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Settori / AmbitoNon profit e terzo settore / ONG / Onlus
Disponibilità ad effettuare trasferteSì, in Italia